PENGARUH LOKASI DAN PROMOSI PENJUALAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK AYAM D’FRESTO DI GANG SAYUR PONTIANAK

Hasya Febrianty, Witarsa Witarsa, Okianna Okianna

Abstract


This study aims to find out: 1) How does the influence of sales location on the purchasing decision of D'fresto chicken products in Alley Sayur Pontianak, 2) How does sales promotion influence the buying decision of D'fresto chicken products in Alley Sayur Pontianak, 3) how do they influence location and Sales Promotion on the Purchase Decision of D'fresto Chicken Products at Alley Sayur Pontianak Simultaneously. Multiple Linear Regression Analysis is the research approach used, together with a quantitative research form. 84 customers make up the study's sample. The study's findings indicate that: 1) 3,143 purchase choices are significantly influenced by location, with a significant value of 0.002 <0.05. At a significance level of 0.000 <0.05, sales promotion has a considerable impact on purchase decisions with a 4.869 score. 3) With a F value of 42.355 at a significance level of 0.000, it was discovered that location and sales promotion had a substantial simultaneous influence on choices to buy D'fresto chicken items in Alley Sayur Pontianak. has a 51.1% magnitude of effect, whilst other variables not included in this research have an impact on the remaining 48.9%.

Keywords


Location; Purchase Decision; Sales Promotion;

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.26418/jppk.v13i2.72189

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.



Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Khatulistiwa (JPPK)  published by

Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Universitas Tanjungpura

CP: (62)83125507573

ISSN: 2715-2723 (online)



This is a website that publishes open access articles distributed under the Creative Commons License. Licensed under the terms  of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .Lisensi Creative Commons 

View JPPK Stats