PENGARUH PENGGUNAAN MEDIA POWTOON TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SISWA PADA PEMBELAJARAN SEJARAH DI KELAS X MAN 2 PONTIANAK

Cici Asmiarti, Agus Sastrawan Noor, Astrini Eka Putri

Abstract


Abstract This study aims to determine the use of media effect of the Powtoon on student learning outcomes in history learning in class X MAN 2 Pontianak. The research method used was Quasi experimental design with form quantitative. The sample of this research was students of class X, Mipa 4 and Mipa 3. The sampling technique used random sampling (lottery). This research was conducted using a 2 class design, a control class and an experimental class. The control class was treated using media Powerpoint, while the experimental class used the media powtoon. The results of this study have a significant influence on the use of media. Powtoon It can be proven by the results of the hypothesis testing or t-test which obtained a sig (2-tailed) value of 0.023 so that the Ho hypothesis testing is rejected and Ha is accepted because 0.023 <0.05. So it can be concluded that there is an effect of usingmedia powtoon on student learning outcomes in history learning in class X MAN 2 Pontianak. Mean while, for how much influence the use of media is powtoon 58.4% in the Medium Category, the remaining 41.6% is influenced by other factors that are not examined in this study. Keywords: Media Powtoon, Learning Outcomes, History Learning

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


e-ISSN : 2715-2723