PENGARUH KEBIASAAN BELAJAR SEKOLAH TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR EKONOMI SISWA XI IPS SMAN 6 PONTIANAK

Kessy Kurnia, Endang Purwaningsih, Rum Rosyid

Abstract


Abstract
This study aims to find out the effect of study habits in school on the students’ learning
outcomes in the Economic subject of class XI IPS SMAN 6 Pontianak. This study was
conducted in the form of correlational research, of which the data were presented
quantitatively. The sample of this study was 70 students of class XI IPS at SMAN 6
Pontianak. Data were collected using questionnaires, of which the validity and
reliability had been tested. The data were analyzed using simple linear regression test
with SPSS version 18.00. The finding showed that the students learning habits, in
general, was in the medium category by 70%. Based on the analysis, obtained the
equation Y = 14.375 + 0,845X. The t-test showed the value of tcount>ttable (3.175 >
1.995), meaning that Ho was rejected and Ha was accepted. The coefficient of
determination (R2) by 0,254 showed that the percentage of the effect of learning habits
in school on the students’ learning results on the Economic subject of class XI IPS
SMAN 6 Pontianak was 25.4%, and the rest 74.6% was influenced by other factors
which were not examined in this study.
Keywords:Lerning Habits in School, Students Learning Outcomes


Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


e-ISSN : 2715-2723