PENGARUH PEMBERIAN MOTIVASI OLEH GURU MATA PELAJARAN PPKn TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SISWA KELAS X

Asni Yanti Kambuno, Aminuyati Aminuyati, Okianna Okianna

Abstract


Abstract

This researcher was conducted with a quantitative descriptive research method. The research technique used is indirect communication techniques and documentary study techniques with data collection tools such as questionnaires and documentation. Based on the results of research and discussion, it can be concluded as follows: 1) Students' attitudes toward motivation given by teachers show a positive attitude with the highest approval level of 73.53%. 2) Student learning outcomes in semester I the average value of student report cards is 63.4 and in semester II the average value of student report cards is 65.76. Means that in semester II student learning outcomes have increased by 2.36%. 3) The r count result of 0.48 shows that the relationship of the independent variable (X) with the dependent variable (Y) or the teacher's motivation towards student learning outcomes is positive and significant with the medium category. When compared with r table, which is 0.48, then r count is greater than r table or 0.48> 0.339 so Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected. The contribution of the influence of the independent variable (X) with the dependent variable (Y) was 23.04%, while the remaining 76.96% was influenced by other variables not included in the study including: student learning motivation, student learning interest, health, facilities and learning infrastructure, students' social environment, and 8 teaching methods and skills. While the regression equation Y '= 38.80 + 0.40X. From the regression equation, it means that every motivation given by the teacher of PPKn subjects is increased by 1, the student learning outcomes in PPKn subjects will increase by 73.2.

 

Keywords: Motivation By PPKn Teachers, Student Learning Outcomes

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


e-ISSN : 2715-2723