PENGARUH LITERASI TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SISWA PADA MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI

Rilo Rianda, Mashudi Mashudi, Maria Ulfah

Abstract


Abstract

This research was aimed to investigate whether literacy contribute to the Economy subject achievement of ”XI IPS” students of ”MAN 1 Pontianak”. This was an ex post-facto research with descriptive percentage method. There were 148 ”XI IPS” students who participated in this research. The sample were 60 students taken from XI IPS 1, XI  IPS 2, XI IPS 3 and XI IPS 4 learning class. According to the research finding, the obtained R value was 0.600 and classified as strong, since there was a positive and significant correlation between the independent variable (X) namely the students’ literacy and the dependent variable (Y) namely the students’ achievement. The obtaine t-value was greater than the t-table (5,705 > 2,001), indicating that the Ha was accepted and the Ho was rejected. It can be concluded that there was an contribution effect toward students’ Economy subject achievement of  ”XI IPS” students of ”MAN 1 Pontianak”. Meanwhile, the determination cooeficient (R2) was 0.359 indicating the contribution effect percentage was 35.9 % . Furthermore, the rest of 64.1% was the contribution effect from  several unreviewed factors in this research.


Keywords: Literacy, Students’ achievement



Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


e-ISSN : 2715-2723