DESKRIPSI KETERAMPILAN PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN DALAM MATERI PENCEMARAN LINGKUNGAN PADA MAHASISWA PENDIDIKAN KIMIA FKIP UNTAN

Suci Wulandari, Hairida Hairida, Rahmat Rasmawan

Abstract


                                                           Abstract                                                                                                                                Decision-making skills are considered thought processes to identify and make choices from the available options. In this study, decision-making skills are the ability of students to make good decisions in solving problems in the form of essay tests on environmental pollution materials. This study aims to describe the decision-making ability of chemical education students FKIP Untan class PAPK 2014. Subjects in this study are students of chemical education FKIP Untan class PAPK 2014 which consist of 25 people. The form of this research is qualitative descriptive with case study method, data collection through essay test and interview and data analysis qualitatively. The instrument used is an essay test based on 3 indicators of decision-making skills that identify options, analyze existing information, and determine decision choices. The results of this study indicate that chemistry education students are in the very skilled category by 4%, skill categories by 48%, less skilled category by 32% and 16% for unskilled category. Overall decision-making skill of chemical education FKIP Untan class PAPK 2014 is included in the skill category with a percentage of 48%.

Keywords: Decision-Making Skills, Environmental Pollution.

 


Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.



JPPK:  Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Khatulistiwa

telah diindeks oleh:

          

              


Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Khatulistiwa  diterbitkan oleh

[Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan
Universitas Tanjungpura
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia.

CP : 081253684719

ISSN: 2715-2723 (online)



Ini adalah situs web yang menerbitkan artikel akses terbuka yang didistribusikan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Berlisensi  persyaratan  Lisensi Internasional Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 .Lisensi Creative Commons